Any career opportunities at Love Gemma & Co will be posted on this page, please make sure you check the deadline before emailing in case the job has closed. We are always looking for ways to improve our business so please do get in touch with your CV and we would be happy to discuss any opportunities we have available.
NEW JOB OPPORTUNITY
Virtual Remote Marketing Assistant - Deadline: NOW CLOSED
We are looking for a fun, energetic and self motivated individual to join Gemma to help with marketing. This is currently a part time role (2 full days a week) with the aim to make this into a full time position.
Within this position you will be require to take over the majority of our marketing, including newsletters, blog posts & social media. You will need to be able to manage your time and have a keen eye for design. You will be required to join monthly marketing calls with myself (and then meetings once lockdown is over) and be able to hold yourself accountable within the job role.
You will be planning weekly newsletter content, monthly blog posts and multiple social media posts (facebook and instagram grid). I am looking for someone who can show a fresh approach to our social media and take initiative with fun and modern marketing campaigns.
- Marketing experience is preferred but not necessary
- A love for social media
- Good design skills (you must know how to use Photoshop & Illustrator)
- A real love for small businesses
- Experience in Facebook Ads would be great for future progress in the job role
Other important information:
- You will need a great eye for detail
- You must show an understanding of our business and my business ethos
- Self motivation within the job role is essential - the job will require you to work to your own schedule and keep on top off all jobs as well as you using your own common sense to prioritise jobs and workload.
The job will close on June 15th and successful candidates will be invited to complete a small marketing task for us as part of the interview process so please bear this in mind. Interviews will be conducted on Zoom due to corona-virus and safety needing to be kept at all times.
If you're interested please email over your CV, cover letter and any other relevant information to: firstname.lastname@example.org